Well, it would seem that it is coming close to the time for me to take my traditional annual hiatus from the internet that I just started last year (it’s a tradition now). Though, last year it was for NaNoWriMo, this year I am not participating with NaNo (this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t—unless you’re also too busy with paying projects), and I’m taking off a month early. I mentioned a list of things that I’m trying to get done, ‘the Dark Crystal’ submission, a couple contest submissions, etc, and I’m really trying to squeeze all that in, and so to make that more doable, I must temporarily remove the land of the internet for a bit.
So, much like last time, I’ll be popping in to check mail and such, then popping right back out to never see it again until the next day to check mail, all the while writing ‘til my fingers cramp and arthritis themselves into permanently awkward positions.
But, being as how leaving this place unsupervised for a month last year allowed some of you to wander off and completely forget your way back here altogether, I will at least try to bombard you with reasons for why you hover here to begin with before I go. I have two ‘How I Write’ posts that I will be posting (the POV thing that I promised forever ago, and one about openings), I have at least one flash that I’m going to throw in, plus I have a review that I plan to do for ‘Agents of SHIELD’ (I’m waiting on the second ep before I do a review—plus, since I normally do two reviews for TV stuff, I need to find something else to review… open to suggestions). And, I haven’t done a food post in awhile, I’ll see about throwing something in… not sure what right now, since I haven’t really done anything new lately (though there are a few things I would like to do).
So, yea, next week, I’ll throw all that at you, then you will no longer see me until… dun-dun-dun! December! Assuming that I have the Dark Crystal thing done and ready to submit by then… which I should, but still, that’s my key goal with all this, but finishing my novel for submission on top of everything. So… yep.
- Wednesday Writing Resource: NaNoWriMo (writersforpetessake.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo distractions (mikecoville.wordpress.com)
- The Good, Bad, And Ugly Of NaNoWriMo (aspiringwriter22.wordpress.com)
- Why All Writers Should Care About NaNoWriMo (plottersandpantsers.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo needs your help (northcentralwriters.wordpress.com)
- Why Does Writing a Book Take So Long? (lauravanarendonkbaugh.com)
- What’s A NaNoWriMo? (thenewwritersjourney.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo (daydreamsandwishes.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Prep Work (literarylandofalysia.wordpress.com)
- Fiction Friday: Six Weeks to #NaNoWriMo – Here’s 5 Things You Can do Now to Prepare #writetips (lisavoisin.wordpress.com)